Well, I know it has been a long time since posting so where do we even begin.......Let's start with the fact that we are moved into our new home!!!!! I apologize for the lack of postings and any recent pictures of the house or kids but it has been beyond hectic here with the floods, finishing the house, moving, etc. However, we are so excited as Amy and I spent our first night together in the new house this past Saturday and all of us as a family Sunday night. The house is wonderful as are our peaceful and beautiful surroundings. I plan to make additional posts in the near future with regards to the kids, the flood, and moving; but I'll start with some overall pictures of the exterior of the house. I do not have any finished pictures of the back but will get those soon and add them to the post.





No comments:
Post a Comment