Friday, November 21, 2008

Neighborhood Treats

I know, I know......we've been a bit slow at the blogging as of late. So, I thought I would go back and share a few pics and summary from our night of trick or treating.


The kids had a great time going around the Pheasant Run neighborhood as the weather was absolutely beautiful. Being that we live in the outskirst of small town West Branch, the kids took a ride in the trailer, hooked up to the ol' John Deere, as we met up with other friends.





After the search for treats, we headed to the Yeggy's for a great Halloween Party. Many thanks to Jodi and Kim for setting this up for the kids and adults. Jodi had some great spooky activities for the kids including the famous gross body parts (food) and the now infamous mummy wrap race via the use of toilet paper. It was a great time!





No comments: