Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hittin' Claire's

Catching up on blogs of the past, I realized that I never did share pictures or the experience of Taylor getting her ears pierced for her 7th birthday. She was very excited to say the least, and counting down the days to her birthday for this event to take place. Now of course she is counting down the days left until she can take the original's out and starting where all the earrings she got for her birthday and has purchased since. Only one week left!

She was definitely a trooper through the whole thing. They shot both ears and she just sat there with a stone look on her face. We then asked her if she was okay and that results in breaking down into tears and some crying. I personally don't know how she lasted that long, it hurt me just watching.
Of course, while Tay was getting her ears pierced the rest of the family had to have some fun in Claire's!





No comments: