While I was painting Taylor's mural the other day (pictures soon to come!), Taylor decided she too wanted to paint with me, using the same acrylics I was. As some of you may know, Taylor loves all kinds of art, and painting is certainly one of her special interests and talents.
The mural I am painting in Tay's room consists of a castle, flowers, etc. She started by saying that she was going to paint something similar to what I had on the wall, but once she began she decided she would change some things and make it her own. The result is amazing!
Prior to the painting she was doing some drawing and coloring on her own. The picture below was one of her masterpieces, in which she had a detailed description of everything on the picture. The blue is the water (ocean), orange the sand (beach), green the vegetation, etc.

I love her mind!

No comments:
Post a Comment