Monday, January 19, 2009

Who knew?

Our kids can skate! Well, they can at least stay on their feet on the ice. Most of the time.

Still in catching up mode with the blog, I thought I would share with you our visit to the local ice skating rink with our kids and Amy's sister's family. Inspired recently by the Dreyer's blog, we decided that the kids were now old enough to give ice skating a shot. Actually, it was Amy and I that should have had the most concerns being that we haven't skated in 20 years or so.




Anyway, as a whole the experience went really well. The kids did a wonderful job for their first time. Tay was really starting to get a hang of things and all of them were going on their own by the end of the experience.
Kinnick really seemed to be a fan of the skating, and has since gone again on his own with Mom.

No comments: